Stainless steel nails
‘HJZ’ stainless steel nails are made from the steel types AISI-304/1.4301/V2A and AISI 316/1.4401/V4A.
A special production process, using stainless steel tools, guarantees the rust-resistant properties of the nails.
AISI-304 stainless steel nails are completely weatherproof, even in salt sea air and in heavily polluted industrial areas. The nails are resistant to a wide range of salts and acids. They are used for external woodwork, shipbuilding and yacht building, installing façade panels, profiles, gutter boards, etc.
AISI-316 stainless steel nails are used where extremely high requirements are set for resistance to corrosion, such as in the chemicals industry.
The stainless steel nails are available as smooth nails, screw nails, ring-shanked nails (also on plastic strip/coil), roofing nails, corrugated plate nails, Z2 lath nails and Z4 cellular concrete nails.
You will find a complete overview of the standard dimensions in our product brochure.
CHARACTERISTICS / PROPERTIES:
- quality AISI-304/1.4301/V2A (min. 18% chrome and 8-10% nickel)
- quality AISI-316/1.4401/V4A (min. 17% chrome, 8-10% nickel and min. 2% molybdenum)
- tensile strength: 800-900 N/q mm
- standard diameters: 1,25 / 1,65 / 1,85 / 2,10 / 2,40 / 2,70 / 2,80 / 3,00 / 3,40 / 3,80 mm
- standard lengths: from 20 mm until 200 mm
- head types: round head (RH) / lost head (LH) / flat chequered head (FHC) / flat head (FH)
- packaging: boxes of 1 kg / 2,5 kg / 5 kg
(other dimensions / packaging on request)