‘HJZ’ brass nails are made of high-quality MS-64 brass.
The brass nails are used for furniture, caravans, toys, frames, interior woodwork, installing brass plates, laths, etc. Stainless steel or aluminium nails are predominantly used for external woodwork these days.
Brass nails are not suitable for use in plasterboard or red cedar timber.
You will find a complete overview of the standard dimensions in our product brochure.
CHARACTERISTICS / PROPERTIES:
- quality: MS-64 (± 64% copper and ± 36% zinc)
- tensile strength: 700-800 N/q mm
- standard diameters: 0,90 / 1,05 / 1,25 / 1,50 / 1,65 / 1,85 / 2,10 / 2,40 / 2,70 / 3,00 mm
- standard lengths: from 7 mm until 65 mm
- head types: round head (RH) / lost head (LH) / flat chequered head (FHC)
- packaging: boxes of 1 kg
(other dimensions / packaging on request)