‘HJZ’ aluminum nails are manufactured using AIMg-Si-0.5 quality (material number 1.2315).
Aluminum nails are resistant to ammonia, carbonic acid and calcium. A thin layer of aluminum oxide rapidly forms on the head of the nail on exposure to outside air. This layer prevents further oxidation. The nails are weatherproof and do not stain. Aluminum is not resistant to alkalis.
Aluminum nails are, by contrast with galvanised nails, superbly suited to installing plasterboard, as aluminum is not corroded by the calcium contained in the plaster. Aluminum nails are also very suitable for use outside, e.g. façade claddings of red cedar timber or other kinds of timber and also for fitting aluminum profiles, corrugated sheets and insulation panels.
Our aluminum nails are available as plasterboard nails, insulation plate nails, roofing nails, corrugated plate nails and ring-shanked nails.
You will find a complete overview of the standard dimensions in our product brochure.
CHARACTERISTICS / PROPERTIES:
- quality: AIMg-Si-0,5 (werkstoffnr. 1.2315)
- tensile strength: 300-350 N/q mm
- standard diameters: 2,4 / 2,7 / 3,2 / 3,8 / 4,2 / 4,9 / 6,0 mm
- standard lengths: from 20 mm until 150 mm
- head types: round head (RH) / flat head (FH) / flat chequered head (FHC)
- packaging: boxes of 0,4 kg / 1 kg / 2 kg / 4 kg / 100 pieces / 125 pieces / 250 pieces
(other dimensions / packaging on request)